Principles for working with PRF protocol according to Dr. Choukroun.
Latest innovations - protocols for S-PRF, A-PRF, i-PRF
In production of:
Vesica Implanti.mk & W&H Bulgaria & Dr. CHOUKROUN
13.12.2019 in Skopje, Macedonia.
Assoc. Prof. Dr Daniela Veleska - Stevkovska,PHD;
Ass. Prof. Biljana Evrosimovska, PHD;
Location: DOUBLE TREE HILTON SKOPJE
11:30-12:00 – Registration
12:00-13:30 Theory. Science behind PRF.
- Autologous blood derivatives, first and second generation of thrombocyte rich fibrin.
- Biology of wound healing, the biology of the PRF with accent of the growth factors (PDGF, TGF-b, VEGF, insulin-like growth factor I, EGF) their cellular origin and biological effects.
- Concept of blood centrifugal processing without anticoagulants and preparation of PRF (A-PRF and i-PRF).
15 min Coffee break
13:45-15:15 Theory. Clinical Application of PRF, Clinical Studies.
- PRF indications and clinical experience. Presentation and overview of numerous clinical cases:of PRF in oral surgery, effects of PRF on alveolar healing after extraction, usage of PRF in soft tissue surgery, usage of PRF in bone tissues and implant surgery, usage of PRF in periodontal surgery.
15:15-16:00 Buffet break
16:00-18:00 Practical workshop, venepuncture, centrifugation, application
- Principles of venepuncture, manipulation with the tubes, handling of the system.
- PRF protocol for centrifugation, preparation of A-PRF and i-PRF.
- Usage of the instrumentarium for PRF preparation (PRF-box and PRF instrumentarium).
- Protocol for producing biological PRF membrane, PRF plugs and sticky bone (PRF membrane with bone substituent).
- Protocol for producing i-PRF, manipulation of the liquid content and indication.
ONLY 20 SEATS AVAILABLE.
Regular price 200 Eur + 18% VAT
Early registration discount 20%: 160 Eur + 18% VAT until November 25th.
Additional discount for teams of 2+ 10%: 145 Eur + 18% VAT each.