LOCATION: Lake Como Institute, Italy.
DURATION: 2 days
Regular price: 2.500 Eur
Hands-on workshops, live surgery, theory.
- Participants must fill out a questionnaire provided by Dr. Testori – should be intermediate to advanced level group
Arrival from participants must be on Wednesday – course will be Thursday and Friday
WHEN : JUNE 21 22 23 OR SEPTEMBER 20 21 22 / number of seats limited.
• Anatomy of the maxillary sinus
• Evidence-based decision making about implant surfaces, graft materials and membranes
• Pre-surgery diagnosis
• Clinical indications and contraindications
• Live surgery
• Lateral window and transcrestal technique:
– conventional technique with videos
– piezoelectric technique with videos
• Diagnosis and management of post-op infections
• Hands on didactic models: maxillary sinus surgery
- Prof. Tiziano Testori
- Dr. Matteo Invernizzi
- Dr. Christian Monti
- Dr. Paolo Gilardoni
- Dr. Nicolò Vercellini