The Steigmann Institute
EDUCATOR: Dr. Marius Steigmann
LOCATION: Heidelberg, Germany.
DURATION: 2 days
TUITION: 1.950 Eur + 19% VAT
Includes: hotel 3 nights’ accommodation in single occupancy, transfers from hotel to the Steigmann facility, dinners during the nights of the meeting only and the tuition for the course
WHEN: 23-24 November 2017.
Participants will learn:
- Soft tissue tension free closure – step by step
- Tension free flap adaptation – multiple options
- Suturing techniques with and against tension
- Adequate soft tissue manipulation for thin and thick biotype
- Improve soft tissue thickness
- Gain soft tissue elasticity
- Create keratinized gingiva
The tissue thickness dictates the way it is manipulated for high volume augmentation. Thick biotype can be managed in a classical manner. On the other side thin biotype needs new surgical approaches with specific instruments. The course will describe step by step the gain of soft tissue for tension free closure even in cases of reduced soft tissue thickness.
- Sinus lift
- Soft tissue management for sinuslift
- Bone augmentation in the maxilla-palatal sliding flap
- Bone augmentation in the mandible PPF, VBF or Steipod
CHECK OUR ONE TIME SPECIAL OFFER FOR YOU, GET IT FOR FREE !!!
Limited seats available, Limited time valid !!!