Day One 27.03 – 10am
- A brief history of the dental implant surgery evolution
- Dental implants types and endooseal implants classification
- Aspects on implant design and implant surface
- Biological basics of osseointegration
- Healing of the peri-implant mucosa
- Primary and secondary stability of implants
- Overview to the relations with anatomic close vital structures in implant surgery.
Day two 28.03 – 10am
- Planning of dental implants placement (embedding)
- Contemporary visualization. Computer guided Implants insertion
- Flap Design
- Surgical Protocol presentation
- Implants success criteria
- BIOHORIZONS portfolio and innovative implant surgery set presentation
Within the second day of this course, participants will have the practical work with dental implants placement on studio models. Working with micro motors, implant bed preparation, implant placement and removal (implanting and explanting) and pre-prosthetic preparation.
Organizing workspace, assisting and needed instrument-kit.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Daniela Veleska-Stevskoska is permanently employed at the Faculty of Dentistry, University Sts.,,Cyril and Methodius” and Oral Surgery Clinic at University Dental Clinical Center ,,St. Panteleimon” since 2001. She completed her specialist studies in Oral Surgery in 2006. She received her Master’s Degree in 2008, while defending her doctoral thesis in the field of Oral Surgery in 2013, earning the title of Doctor of Dental Science. She is promoted in associate professor of oral surgery and implantology in 2019. Her scientific works and titles in 2018 are verified by the Canadian WES (World Education Services) and by the American ECE in 2009 (Educational Credential Evaluators, USA).
Dr. Daniela Veleska-Stevskoska is author of more than one hundred scientific works. All skills in the field of implant dentistry she has acquired in close collaboration with Prof. dr. Nikolay Popov, Member of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Prof. dr. Jamie Lozada, Head of Department of implant dentistry at Loma Linda University in California; dr. Branimir Kirilov former assistant professor in Medical University in Sofia and owner of private dental office-Medical Dent; Prof. dr. Aleksa Markovic, from the University of Belgrade; Director of Biohorizons Mr. Steve Bogan, Dr.Choukroun from France, and many other prominent domestic and international authorities in the field of implant dentistry and oral surgery. Constantly she is engaged as a specialist and associate professor in oral surgery and implant dentistry at the University Clinic of Dentistry at UKIM.
Location and Date
Public Room st. 50 Divizija, Skopje, Macedonia.
- 27.03 10.00 – 15.00
- 28.03 10.00 – 15.00
Location: Show location on your device!
The two days course in implant surgery costs: 269 Euros + 18%VAT.
Early registration discount by 18 March: -30%: 189 Euros + 18% VAT.
Team of 2 or more additional discount 10% (170 Eur + 18%VAT each.)
Registration available on:
or firstname.lastname@example.org // +389 2615600 // +389 70377720